(ISC)² SF Chapter Speaker Series
Umami Burgers & Unified Compliance Framework by Craig Isaacs
Date: September 7, 2017
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Where: Symantec, 303 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Parking: Garage and street parking may be available. Taking public transport is recommended.
CPE Credit: 1+ hour
Food & Drinks: Umami Burgers, beer, wine. Please Register so we order right number of burgers. Special requests are welcome.
Featuring Special Speaker
The Compliance Mapping Revolution: (ISC)2 and Unified Compliance at the Forefront
The history of compliance mapping methodology is rife with old techniques that burned through time and huge piles of money, essentially developing increasingly complex spreadsheets which were ultimately cast aside.
Now, there is a new scientific approach that incorporates new technologies and standards like NLP engines, named entity recognition, built-in change management, and the ability to leverage the results into the most popular GRC software.
Attend this session to learn how to:
- Join the mapping revolution
- Leverage the world’s largest compliance framework to increase the quality of your mapping
- “Future-proof” your compliance efforts by ensuring both current and future mapping efforts can be incorporated through the most popular GRC software
- Customize your own compliance framework by selecting the laws, standards, and rules relevant to your company and industry
- Eliminate redundant controls and reduce audit requirements with instant gap/overlap analyses
Come and join us for our chapter’s speaker series meeting! We will have drinks, food, and a good time with learning and mingling with IT security professionals in the Bay Area!